I have a guy friend with PTSD

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have a guy friend who have PTSD and I was talking to him for 5 months even since I meet him he been pulling away from me he open up to me that he likes me. And in September he The last time I talked to him was September 15th By me telling him to trust going to make him pull away even more So it's October 31st and and I have not talk to him every time I called his phone He turned his phone on do not disturb what should I do how can I help him because I'm worry about him or should I just give up on him ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Greetings Mary,

Your story sounds just like mine. I learned that those are behaviors of someone who struggles with ptsd. Has your friend been diagnosed? If so, then its quite normal for them to push and pull at times, but if he doesn't have ptsd, then maybe you should leave him alone. My friend has ptsd and he acts like that a lot of times.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.