I have a large red bumplike thing at the entrance of my vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

So, i had sex with this guy without a condom like a year ago and everything was okay until like 4-6 months later which is when thr red bump first appeared (it was painful and it felt like a bunch of cuts and it was bleeding really badly... Couldve actually been my period though idk), so i went to the doctor and she said it looks like herpes but then i told her how long ago i had sex and she said it couldnt be herpes if it took this long to show up... So it disappeared and stayed gone for like five months and now its back. But now it doesn't really bleed and it only really hurts if i continuously touch it, i also have to pee a lot now.. It's surrounded by other bumps but they are white really tiny and painless... It's kinda like a landing strip they're all lined up in a straight line and at the end of the line is the big red bump like thing, its on both sides of my vaginal entrance so there's two, but the other one is smaller and not really painful. I also started the depo shot near the time it first hapoened... and i recently stop taking it which is around the time it reoccured, so it could be side effects. Anyways i wanted to know has thus happened to any one else and if so what was it.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Totally sounds like herpes. Herpes has a tendency to show up especially when you are stressed. It’s like an epidemic. So many people have it and don’t know they have it. Good luck
    • Posted

Oh i actually went to the gynecologist and got tested for all the common stds and I came back negative for all of them, I also got examined... turns out I had BV, which isn't shocking since I've had it before. Apparently I was actually imagining most of the symptoms, because i was so convinced i had something... also the bumps seemed to be stress or anxiety induced. This goes to show if you feel somethings wrong get tested immediately instead of sitting around and agonizing over whether or not you have something.

• Posted

Herpes can only be detected through a blood test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.