I have a lot of hiv symptoms, help me!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, im 25 years old gay man. 21 days ago i've done unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex. 5 days after exposure i felt fatigue,sweating,headache,feverish but temperature is normal, my stomach always grumping, always went to toilet after meals. 10 days after that i develop sore throat while other symptoms persist. On day 14 post exposure, i have tiny brown bumps rash on my chest,no redness at all. Today is 21 days after exposure and i have joint pain on my knee,stiff neck and sore throat still persist. I always feel fatigue and headache when i woke up every morning. But i dont have lymph nodes enlargement or mouth ulcer at all. Am i infected with hiv? Please give me your opinion. I know i've done protected sex but i don't know why i suffer all this symptoms,or maybe there is something wrong with the condom. Please help me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Unprotected oral is very rare to catch hiv. I'm gay too and I did unprotected oral with a guy(he came in my mouth, and I don't have the best gums). 4 weeks later I got all the symptoms ( headaches, coughing, fever weakness, white tongue, and muscle pain). After getting tested 3 months after the encounter I found out I was HIV negative(which was 2 days ago). 18006289240, you can call this number. It's totally free, and they know alot about hiv, and are open 24/7. Also planned parenthood just offer a new test that can deceted hiv 10 days are having sex! Theyll give you your results in 20 mins. Good luck man.

• Posted

Any update? Same situation. Just want to prepare psychologically for the worst. We shall all die one day moreover
  • Posted

Any update? Same situation. Just want to prepare psychologically for the worst. We shall all die one day moreover

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.