I have a lump on my clit hood

Posted , 2 users are following.

over the last week or two i have notice a red lump on my clit hood and it rlly hurts and is sore idk weather it is something seeious i thought it was a spot and i have tried poping it but a little bit of puss cane out but it hasnt gone away so what should i do ?? i have had sex beofre so dk weather its an STI but ive only had sex with one person and hes only had sex with me and we still continue to have sex so dk if i should ??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If it has pus coming from it then most likely is an infected hair root or oil secreting gland. Try frequent warm compresses ( such as a face cloth run under the hot tap) and clean only with water. If not clearing up in a week or two or if getting worse you should go to sexual health clinic for examination.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.