I have a my stool in black theard like worms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi um suhail um from india before 3 months ago untill now i go to saudi arabia my weight was 74 now only 65.. i see my stool here like black theard like worms . I do stool test to many times but they said nothing thy could not dètect any thing .every day i see my stool not digested food in my stool .now i only eat vegeatables and rice and laban... dayba day i loose my weight i see everytym in my stool like black theard worms they r not moving .. and i always now headace .. what i do???

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Try cleaning out your system with some cranberry and grapefruit juices (not cocktail juices!) Have your doctors test your blood and urine, too, if they hadn't done so, already.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.