I have a pressure or uncomfortable feelin in my left chest and neck followed by slight dizziness.

Posted , 1 user is following.

last year i was confined in a hospital for having a high blood pressure. i also complain headache and a small pain in my chest. they done all lab test, CT scan, x-ray and ECG but it all turn normal except for my uric acid is quite high. after that there are panic attacks that i can feel like palpitations and waking up in the night like your having a heart attack and during work i have this uncomfortable feeling in the back of my head, neck and in my chest but when i check my Blood pressure it is normal, this feelings maybe almost everyday i feel so i go to hospital again to do lab test and 2D echo.. but still all results are normal except again for my uric acid it is quite high.. until now this feeling i can still experience and i don't know what to do and what is this feeling. your help and comments is highly appreciated..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.