I have a problem that no gynocologist has been able to help with

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've now been dealing with a problem for 4 years and no one has been able to help me. I have had symptoms of a UTI, Yeast Infection, and Bacterial Vaginosis, and nothing i do really helps in the long-term. I've tried drinking apple cider vinegar, unsweetened cranberry juice, I take probiotics every day along with vitamin c, and i use coconut oil as an ointment when my symptoms get too bad. Ive tried all the differenr store-bought treatments and I've seen two different gynocologists, one of which thought they found something, but the antibiotics didnt work, and the other said that all of their testing came back negative. Any help anyone could give me would be great.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hey did you ever find out what it was? I've been dealing with the same thing for about a year now, however i tested positive for yeast but nothing i do or take seems to work. Have you been checked for vulvodynia? Im starting to think thats what mine coukd be

• Posted

i used clindamycin vaginal cream got rid of mine id been suffering 4, years and same as u had tried pretty much everything shop bought also had metronidiazole ...

• Posted

it worked for yeast? Thought that was anti bacteria cream for bv but im willing to try anything

• Posted

no for bv is the clindamycin ....for yeast i would recommend an oral probiotic thats specifically for vagina flora i tried loads of antibiotics for yeast they never worked

• Posted

these are the ones i use for yeastimage

• Posted

Hi, I'd like to know if you have found an answer to your problem, because I've been going through a similar situation with the same symptoms you describe for several months now.

I don't know if your vaginal swabs have come out positive or you just have the symptoms. I've had 2 different bacterias and 3 candida cultures, but the medication doesn't seem to work long term, and I get better for a while and then back again with the itching, burning, pee urgency, etc..

I hope you are feeling better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.