I have a pulling sensation on my right side near belly button.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dr. Is checking for colon problems or appendicitis.  I have had a full hysterectomy and bladder tack. Burning sensation when I bend over or sit for any length of time. Does anyone have any of these same symptoms???

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi julie28545

The pulling sensation may be scar tissue which has developed after your operations....best wishes...

• Posted

I have had pain on my right side for a long time. Recently tit has gotten worse. They have done an MRI and ultrasounds. They always think it is my appendix. Imaging shows my appendix fine. Then they sent me to gyn. Imaging shows a complex cyst. Gyn did not think it was the cyst. Went last month fir colonoscopy. My primary was starting me on mess fi IBS ... I am glad I didn't start taking it because the doc said (after colonoscopy)I do not have IBS and all is healthy there. The only think showing up is a small umbilical hernia. The past couple weeks it has really been painful. I noticed that when the umbilical hernia is hurting so does my right side. Not sure if it could be adhesions? I've had 2 c-sections...or maybe another hernia? Or connected to the umbillical hernia. It is to the right of my belly button ...between my hip and belly button and a little bit down. Always the same spot. I am

Going to surgeon this coming Tuesday.

I hope you get your situation sorted. It's horrible not knowing. I'm saying a prayer fir you right now they will find out and that you will have healing soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.