I have a question about HS

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I have been suffering with this since I was around 15. First, the dermatologist put me on accutane and after numerous trials plus antibiotics, she sent me to an infectious disease doctor who basically didn't know what is was..

So, here I am 21 years later and having flare ups still frequently and averaging about 1 hospital or office visit per year for I&D's including my worst year of getting hooked on pain pills because I had gotten the Percocets every time I had a boil bc they are so painful!! So, i just had to rant, but my question is "is black bloody like fluid in a cyst on my breast, which I think is from an ingrown hair) but do I need to get it checked out or biopsied?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.