I have a recent outbreak of some kind, would appreciate another set of eyes.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I just started having symptoms of itchiness around my anus and flakiness. I originally thought it was due to my anal fissure, i.e., just some healing from the tear. (I was using my dildo and gotten carried away)

However, it's been persistently itchy the past week; about to be over a week. Just now feeling a bump(s).image

Yesterday, I had my partner check everything out, just to make sure it wasn't anything serious. He said it all looked normal. (I do not bottom for my partner)

I do not have insurance and currently not in a position to pay for a doctors appointment.

We plan on going to a clinic in a different state that can help but, that will not be for sometime. (schedules, travel) I'm afraid by the time I get there they wont have anything to get an accurate test swab for.

I shaved today just to get a better look and would appreciate another opinion.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Maybe a fungal infection, jock itch? Try Lotrimin and see if it helps. It doesn't look like herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.