I have a serious peeing issue and it’s making me depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

It all started 5-6 months ago. I went to use the bathroom and my pee lasted a while. There was a normal stream and then I kept dripping for almost 10 mins. It got increasingly worse. Eventually I was standing over the toilet for 30 to 40 minutes. And sometimes during those spands of time the pee feels like it is about to come out but it doesn’t always. When I finally think I’ve been standing there for long enough (even though I still have to pee), I finish up and go to wash my hands. The pee then still drips for a little bit on to my pants and underwear. But I want to make this clear, I always feel like I have the need to pee but its urgent, like a UTI. I was tested for a UTI, and I don’t have one. I also had bladder examinations and invasive tests on my urethra, both these tests came up with nothing. I was prescribed alpha blockers, but the doctor said he didn’t even know if they would help, it’s just a guess. Here comes the worst part. I have lost of feeling in my penis. I have trouble getting erections because I just dont feel anything. I can only use my mind to get an erection if you know what I mean. When I do ejaculate 1 of 3 things can happen: nothing comes out, I get the feeling that I’m about to finish and no semen comes out and it just feels weird; pee and semen come out together; or it just kinda feels uncomfortable. Keep in mind while I’m doing these things I always feel like I’m pushing through the “I need to pee feeling”. Because of all this sexual drama, me and my girlfriend have not had sex for 5 months and we used to be very active sexually. This is driving her insane and me as well. Our relationship is pretty much ruined because of this and we are going to break up within the day. It’s really putting me into a deep depression, I can’t helo but feel like this issue will never go away and I will never be able to have sex again or be with my girlfriend again. Please help me. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Phillipevans46  You don't say anything about how much water you drink in a day  as The old saying goes if you don't put it in it won't Come Out I Have the same thing happen  to  me  especially when I haven't had the right amount of liquid for the days And that is Normally 3 liters  Of water before 11 am then by 12  30 I need a pee  And every three hrs after but You must keep drinking all day .I to have had UTI And Bacteria in the urethra an I hope this helps you 

• Posted

I am a very active person and hence I drink lots of water per day. I’d say I drink close to 10 poland spring bottles per day (the 17 ounce ones). The symtoms have not changed since this started, if anything they’ve  just gotten more intense. To me it feels like it’s not a day to day to thing, I feel like this 24/7 regardless of my water intake. Thank you for mentioning water intake though, I did forget to include that in my description. Thank you for the feedback David
  • Posted

UTI tests are very inaccurate. I would definitely ask for another more in depth one and then see if you can get referred to the Whittington Hospital in London. Prof Malone-Lee is at the forefront of UTI research. Look him up and research from CUTIC. I would definitely return to yr Doctor in any case.
    • Posted

Ok, I’ll look into that thank you. Could a UTI be causing a loss if sexual feeling?
    • Posted

I am not a doctor but have done a lot of research on this subject. I have just noticed you are only 17 so I would definitely tell your parents if you have not already done so. UTIs are very common, but you want to check everything out and it is much more helpful to have a family member with you. Hope this helps.
  • Posted

hi . have you get a solution to your problem . for me i have to strain and i normally get the sensation from the shaft of my penis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.