I have a slip disc and trapped nerves in L3/4 and L 4/5

Posted , 4 users are following.

Pins and needles in both legs worse in feet burning in feet pain umber foot right leg do not what to do

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Caroline,

I had similar symptoms and fortunately a friend recommended a method called Egoscue. I can't recommend it enough as it got rid of all my symptoms.

See if you can get it where you live.

Good luck

T

• Posted

These are severe symptoms. A "red flag" symptom is apparently difficulty in passing water. If you cannot urinate, you should go to hospital. If you do need the disc removed, ask about an endoscopic discectomy. It causes much less pain and scarring to your back and requires less recovery time.
  • Posted

hi caroline i had this 8 years ago my advise to you is see a gp and get refered to orthapidics or nuero asap as this problem will not solve its self its poss you might need facit injections at the lest and surgery at the most hope this helps take care all the best graham

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.