I have a small area of skin that hurts during vagina sex.

Posted , 4 users are following.

there is a small spot of skin in my vagina(close to the opening) that gets very irritated during sex and after. when i looked at it myself it looked as if the skin was just very red. i went to my doctor for a pap-smear and she said that it was because of lack of lubrication. a week prior to that after having sex it looked like the skin was missing in the same spot like there was a blister that had popped. does anyone have any knowledge if this is actually from friction and lack of lubrication or not?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

A better description other than skin was missing like a blister was popped would help. There is more than one thing that can be like that and look like that.

• Posted

okay thank you, It's not a raised bump, there is not liquid or blood coming out of it. its just sort of a small patch of skin(maybe a centimeter). its slightly more red than the skin around it and hurts when it is touched. urrination doesn't hurt and nothing else as in my discharge or sent has changed.

• Posted

It could be a friction "burn" maybe a yeast infection they don't always look like you would expect maybe irritation that has gone too long the best thing you can do is see a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.