I have a sore lump came up on each forearm

Posted , 2 users are following.

They are sore and new .Has anyone had these or know what they are ?I have sjogrens syndrome lupus flare ups ,fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid arthritis

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I don't now how helpful this will be But here goes My daughter when she was 6 had strange lumps in her arm and above her eye 2 yrs later They were surgically removed and found to be cysts The interesting thing is I always believed she had an auto immune issue Her older sister developed Lupas after contracting the Epstien Barr virus Then I found thru blood work I had the Epstien Barr Virus that was flared up and I was 36 Daughter with lumps ended up with Thyroid Cancer She had it out and started radiation The radiation not working so well So now the believe she has an Autoimmune problem that she has probably had since she was a child So I guess in a round about way perhaps the lumps are Cysts Though no matter what they are from Her doctor says all lumps that create pain need removed 

Sorry if it was rambling I hope you find an answer I do know they are worrisome I wish you all the luck in the world for your answer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.