I have a stomach bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 30 years old men I have problem if I eat stomach bloating feel like blew balloon and if happens like that side hip feel kind of pain and sometimes hip back side get pain also. sometimes feel stomach bit pain but it does not happen always. And other thing farting happens and it feels need to got to toilet but when try to having st not can not do just feel like that only. Sometimes few minutes after having meal it feels like hungry and sometimes after having st it makes hungry. hungry occurs 4 to 5 times during the day. Shall I know this is gastritis problem?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sounds like constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. have you spoken to your doctor about it or are you taking any medication. How about you diet is it balanced and has enough fiber? Also taking probiotics such as yogert is good for digestion.

• Posted

sounds like constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. have you spoken to your doctor about it or are you taking any medication. How about you diet is it balanced and has enough fiber? Also taking probiotics such as yogert is good for digestion.

• Posted

Hi sir, I dealt with the same problems. Do you have anxiety or any sort? or do you drink caffeine more than you should. Anxiety can lead to stomach problems, use of marijuana or nicotine can cause these as well.

• Posted

Have you tried a food diary to see what foods may be the problem? To find out if you have gastritis, see your doctor and ask for an endoscopy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.