i have a tapeworm.i have pinworms or hook. no doc will listen when they can see!

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have done enough research and im sick and tired. its been 3 months. i am still passing these segments which i believe to be tapeworm proglogents or whatever they are called. its painful and scary. i also have little clear long worms that are now just under my skin and i could pull them out and show you . ive been to the ER with no help from them. ive been to a doc twice with stool samples. no help. in the stool its very obvious that it is there. not to mention looking at my arms you can actually see the clear worms if you actually take a moment. ive lost my job ive lost my fiance. i have no support. im going to lose it i think!. not really but im just hoping someone can relate or anything. i dont have the morgans whatever disease either. this is very real. and scary. now i have thses outlines of snakelike things on my floor after something spills or when im cleaning and powder gets on it. ive recorded and taken pics and you can see that it seems to be a invisible line like a snake moving across my floor! what do i do? on top of that i have these weird hair/wire like bunches that are hanging in my laundry room and they have about 10-or so wires going all over the place like those blow up things on the side of the stores when they have a grand opening. i dont know where to begin to ask for help. not a lot of online answers. anybody? i know it all sounds crazy. the ER doctor said how can all these different "symptoms" of parasitic worms happen at the same time? ill tell you what i told him. i dont know why thats why im asking you for help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you are having multiple problems and a anxiety attack and maybe DTs to boot.

My original post was about Kaiser choosing people with a code for psychosomatic skin crawling sensations to survey for the presence of roundworm antigens, a population which would be less likely to have been exposed to real worms than farmers, landscapers, and people exposed to mosquitoes and biting flies outdoors.

In your case, maybe you need to try committing your self and see if they can stabilize you on anti-psychotics. Not that you don't have real worms, it is just that the worms on the floor are not from biting flies. Try the mental health route.

• Posted

I came on here seeking advice or to talk with someone who could relate to what i am going through.Similarities and knowledge is really what i am hoping to find. Advice is an opinion and i did ask for help. It might just be me being "psychotic" for taking your post the wrong way so i apologize if I'm in the wrong but i felt i had to say something. Multiple problems is an obvious issue because that's what i had stated in my post to begin with. Nobody ever said anything about worms being on the floor and maybe dt's to boot wasn't a necessary thing to say. It's important to be cautious of the way you respond to people on here. Some people on here are in need of helpful advice and not personal opinions. You could easily push them in a negative direction if you aren't careful with your words. I would suggest only respond to posts that you have something relevant or helpful to say because you never know how sensitive someones stability really is. Everyone is fighting a battle you can't see...all of us... be kind and take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.