I have a tear/cut (near) my vagina? Help

Posted , 29 users are following.

at first i thought i had herpes, then i thought i had a yeast infection or a uti. Did some investigating and some hard google searches and i still have no idea what is going on. It burns to pee, i'm frequently urinating. and then i took a picture of my vagina and I don't know what's going on... Please help!

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi, the sore appears to resemble Herpes, however i have seen Yeast infections cause sores or fissures before. Are you having any YI symptoms? Discharge abnormal ? itchyness ? anything like that besides the burning while peeing ? also dod this appear after having sex ?

• Edited

it appeared right after sex, i havent had sex in about a year prior to this. Intercourse was pretty rough. I have majority yeast infection symptoms. A bit itchy, no odor, some irregular discharge. and then hurts when i urinate

• Posted

yes and no as there is multiple variants to Herpes, HSV-1 , HSV-2 . sometimes breakouts can be severe and other times not so much. how many days has it been from when you had sex. Your discharge, has been a lot more than normal

or what are you considering irregular to you , clumpy ? It definitely sounds like you have an infection of some sort.

• Posted

i had sex on the 30th. my discharge has been on and off clumpy and runny, a strong white color. I'm getting monastat once i get off work, hopefully to relieve some pain until I can be seen on the 15th

• Posted

ok so under a week from the last time you had sex to when these sores appeared. Is your discharge having a strong scent ? you can also eat probiotics to help with regulating your discharge. Look for these strains Lactobacillus acidophilus , lactobacillus reuteri .

• Edited

it dose not resemble herpes at all. it looks like a friction burn or tear from sex

• Posted

It looks like a tear from sex, especially if it was rough and it appeared right after intercourse. I feel like that area is prone to tearing or irritation from rough sex, atleast from my experience. Try to keep the area clean and dry. I know you said you cant be seen until the 15th but a urgent care can help you if you are in pain. they could also swab the lesion to make sure its not herpes. The best time to test for herpes is if you have an active sore.

• Posted

Hi, did you ever figure out what this was? I believe i have something similar and am in the same boat of not being able to figure out what it is

• Posted

Hey. im in the same situation with yours . Did you find out what it was?

• Posted

hi just wondering if you had found out what caused this, i have had these cuts ( multiple ) for about 3 months now, i have seen many nurses at a sexual health clinics which cant seem to diagnose anything other than dry skin. i have been tested for everything and anything, however in so much pain and all they've given me is epederm ointment. i just need an answer.

• Posted

hi there I have same ouchy what did doctor tell you? i got tested nothing yet... but im hella nervous!

• Posted

Hi all. Even iam facing the same situation where this minor cuts happens every month and vanishes as soon as use Candid B cream in 3 days. and again it comes after 2 to 3 weeks it's quite very difficult to penetrate my finger into vaginal opening. Iam scared about how will it impact my future..Please do advise guys

• Edited

i have the same thing going on to. it be tears and my hair felicity be inflame. i got tested a lot, even when it was active nun didn't really came back. everything came back as I'm clean. i did the blood work,swob,and pee. when i explain it to my doctor she said ingrown hair and i explain it to her again this time describing everything and how it pop ups. i also ask other females nd males to but defiantly female. she is a virgin nd she have the same thing. so if it not an std thing it must be a genetic thing. as my memory started to remembers i went through this when i was little. its very common for people who shaves etc. no matter how many times you shave liek the more you shave the more it get worser. when i notice it came.when i started shaving more that when it came nd when i didnt shave for 6 or 8 months it really didnt come. i keep tabs etc on it. so it must be a dermatologist thing or we are prone to fungal or bacterial infection or something. i hate going through it nd yes the panicing is real. but one thing i tell u is the a blood test is a 100% reliable thing. if all your blood test come bck clean then you shouldn't worry. i believe this is a new undiscovered diagnoses cause its a lotta ppl with the same problem's and some is virgins and what we have in common is shaving like hair remove. imma get tested again in Junly nd also gonna show my doctor the vids nd pics i took. once i get her input imma be back with more information. also we have income is sensitive skin. our hair is actually protecting our skin. we honestly should not be shaving or wearing underwear. people who i mess with got tested nd they clean nd they don't have the same-thing im going through? i been going through this since 2020 or 2019.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.