I have a tiny ulcer that is not healing...

Posted , 4 users are following.

When I look down there I use a magnifying mirror so everything looks a lot bigger but anyway there is a tiny little sore that has been there for the last two months without healing.

The first doctor said it was just dry skin but she also told me I didn't have LS.

The second doctor diagnosed me with LS but told me the ulcer looked like normal skin.

So I guess now I have to go back again and actually point it out because I just told them where to look and I don't think they saw it.

Is that what you would do?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had a " tiny little sore" next to my clitoris, I too, thought it was nothing. Then wearing panties with seams was uncomfortable, then pants/ jeans were uncomfortable- snowball effect , sores, ulcers, pain, fire, until Ls diagnosis in JUNE 2018. I used Emuaid maxx ( red) , then emuaid regular ( blue) and ir healed all sores. Still have LS, still use CLOB when needed, but right now it's liveable. I can wear pants, ride a bike, work out in spandex, and LiVE. Please don't ignore the sore!

• Posted

thank you, I can try the emuaid, I'm picking up my steroid prescription today

• Posted

Emuaid is a silver based antimicrobial. It works for lots of things but is about $50 a jar. If it works, worth it.

Is the skin actually broken? People don't usually get "dry skin" there. I would try some Vit E oil or Borage oil or Vit A & D cream for a couple days and see if it changes.

• Posted

hmm good point, now I know she was looking in the wrong place because that area is not dry...

vit e oil sounds more in my price range

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.