I have a weird constellation of symptoms, and I am looking for some insight on my condition.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thank you everyone for reading. 

I wasn't sure where to put this discussion, however, the kidney section of this forum seemed the most applicable to my issues. Please let me know if I would be better suited posting somewhere else. 

First, I will start off with listing my symptoms. I am frequently experience dizziness (spinning and lightheadness), lethargy, problems sleeping, malaise, tingling of heat in my body,and finally, significant changes  in my urinary volume from day to day. To elaborate on that last point, some days I will pee very little (very concentrated) even though my intake is high, and other days, I will pee very large amounts (clear) even though my intake is low. Moreover, I experience some burning during urination when my pee is concentrated. Also, I have been experiencing back pain of late in the sides. Please keep in mind that my symptoms have been going on for a long time now. Finally, I have a long history of bladder infections since I was a kid, which makes sense because of the burning. Nevertheless, the last time I was tested for a bladder infection, it did not show that I had one through a urine test. Key note: My urine was very clear at the time, and it doesn't burn when it is clear. I particularly worried about the changes in urine volumes because it seems I have no control over it whatsoever. 

I am going to go to the doctor very soon, but I really wanted some support and everyone's opinion on this. I am aware you guys are not medical professionals, just looking for some information. I am really in a tough spot here. Thanks again. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

healthnick, as you say that those nasty symptoms have been going on “for a long time”, I feel quite concerned that you have not sought expert advice before now, or a second opinion if you have seen someone and they haven’t taken your symptoms seriously.  Those symptoms could point to an underlying problem going on with your kidneys, in which case a thorough investigation should be carried out so that treatment can be given to prevent any possible problem getting worse.  I’m sorry I can’t help any further - as you say, we “are not medical professionals”, and that is who you need right now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.