I have a zit like bump near my groin

Posted , 3 users are following.

i first noticed it a month ago. ever since it has continued to grow. its making it very hard to walk around a lot. the skin on top is soft, but whatever is underneath has hardened. before it was more fluid. what should i do.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi im sorry to hear of what you are facing it must be really difficult. i used to get similar things on the inside of my thighs and i was diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa. please look into this condition and speak to a dermatologist, it may be that you have this too. the characteristic of this autoimmune disease is that the bump replicates on the opposite side eventually so please look out for that. all the best

• Posted

Hi I too have HS and it can be really painful can't it. x

• Posted

hey! sometimes it can be so horrible luckily right now i havent got any flare ups

• Posted

Hi you really need to see a doctor if it is bothering you. You might need ab's t get rid of it. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.