I have alot of pain in my heels plantar facitiies from last one month what should I do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear I have alot of pain in my left leg heels I cannot walk even I cannot pressure on my left heels, I went to hospital for check up doctor take xray and he told me i am suffering from plantar facitiies so they give me some medicine reloxon and rofenec d tablets and also give me pain relief gel yesterday they give me a injection on my infected heels where I feel Pain but after that since today morning I feel so much pain on same place even I cannot walk I am so worry waht should I do please tell me as soon as possible, he told me you Come again next week means after 7 days.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi having suffered many years, I paid privately for an ultra sound which revealed I had many scars and healed knots, I wish the Dr had done this instead of xray

Which did not show anything

• Posted

I've been there. I play a lot of pickleball and had a dreadful case of plantar fasciitis for about a year. Here is how I have been able to manage it so that it is no longer an issue. I say manage it because I have to do this after every time I play pickleball.

I take 1/4 of a 10mg cyclobenzaprine right after pickleball or any exercise, and then another 1/4 in about 3-4 hours and then another in 3-4 hours. I don't take it all at once as it can make me tired if I do that. Then I use a electric massager on my lower leg, below the knee, multiple times later in the day. I don't use it on my feet or anywhere else on my body - only on my lower leg. I use it on all of the muscles of my calves, the muscle in front by the shin. I try to hit all the tender places, no bones, but tender muscles.

I used to have pain every morning that was crippling and had pain throughout the day and couldn't really play or exercise to my fullest because of the plantar fasciitis. This is no longer an issue!!

For me this has been live changing!

To be clear. I take 2.5mg of cyclobenzaprine (generic flexeril) immediately after a workout and keep doing it every 3-4 hours.

Then, and this is the most important aspect, I use an electric massager on my calves and lower leg on and off every few hours for about 10 minutes each leg trying to work on spots that feel they need it. The more you massage your lower leg the better you will feel.

The plantar fasciitis is all about the lower leg muscles! Those muscles are what is causing the foot pain - remember that!!

Do this and you will definitely change your life! Let me know if you have any questions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.