I have an adrenal tumor, dont know the name of anything yet.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Does anyone else feel like their losing there mind with all the hormonal changes? One minute Im all happy and then Im crying. Tumor was seen in 2014 and I was never told. Lots of other surgeries, they have already told me surgery needs to done. This would be around my 20th surgery. Alot of different parts of body have been medically altered and this time its all my chose on what i want to do. Im opting to just let it all go and let god do what he needs to with me. Im not scared for myself but for my family and people I love.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.