I have an anxiety for last 2 years..

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone I m suffering from anxiety for last 2 years but not feeling good till now how I get rid of this pls help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm 25, I've been struggling with anxiety since I was 18. You have to find the root cause of anxiety. Medication is a good tool but its just a bandaid usually anxiety is due to a trauma or simply genetic factors.

You have to get to root cause of why you're feeling the way you do. Ask yourself . and if its overwhelming, seek help that's okay too.

• Posted

I always feel sensation in my body and pain at back and chest area .....Now a days I m feeling head aching...It's really horrible....I really miss my past life...

• Posted

Hi hello i have anxiety you said you have sensation in your body. Can i ask how does it feel in your body because i get the sensation in my body like I'm rocking and i feel like my body moving inside

• Posted

Hello,Anxiety is different in all of us.Please go & visit your local health food shop. Rescue remedy is very good,you can also get rescue remedy for night.Try. Also kalms are good.Lavender oil in a burner & on your pillow. I have had anxiety since childhood.I know it's not easy. Regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.