I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow they think I have Peutz Jeghers Syndrome

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm really worried. I had biops taken afew weeks ago and they have sent a letter saying they think it could be pjs. I want to make sure I get screened for every type of cancer that I am at risk for.  I'd like to hear from anyone else that has been through the process.  Thanks x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jasmin123,

I hope you got good news and found out you don't have PJS. I did not know what it was until I looked it up after getting your post. If you do have it, I pray that you will have the strengh and support to be as healthy and as happy as you can be.

I will be traveling to the Mayo Clinic in Dec. for another muscle biopsy amoung other tests to try to find out, for sure this time, what type  of muscular dystrophy I do or do not have. I am terrified that we will be going into debt, yet again, and still have no answers as to why I continue to loose muscle function, feel so sick, and hurt so badly. Though we've never met I will keep you in my prayers and kindly ask that you do me as well.

Thank you,

Nancy from the Northeastern US.

• Posted

Did you ever figure out if you had it or not? Also how does your pigmentation look like

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.