i have anxiety its abit better but i still get alot of chest pains why?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I am 19 i lost my baby 4 weeks ago due to a miscarriage i was in hosp came out was fine and 2 weeks ago i started getting panic attacks everytime i start stressing about something so i went to the doc and he said i have anxiety he gave me pills and its a lil better but i feel alot better its just i still suffer from alot of chest pains why?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Chest pains could have many causes. In your case, it could be stomach related. Talk your GP about your chest pain so they can rule out any forms of disease or abnormalities. Once thats done... Try taking some meds for the pain. Does it occcur with excersise??? Is it sharp? Burning? Is it in the upper abdomen? Since you lost your baby it could have a big impact on your body. But dont worry!!! It will heal over time!

If you still are concerned about your symptoms... Try seeing a cardiologist, gastroenterologist or OBGYN.

• Posted

Its a irritating pain on the left of my chest and then it moves to my arm. Its a lot better now.
  • Posted

My darling, this is grief for your lost child.

I, too, lost many babies and I know how emotionally painful it is.

It has hardly been any time since your baby died.

May I suggest something - you may not have known if the child was a boy or a girl, but use your intuition and name your baby.

You're having chest pains because that is where your heart is, and your heart has had to let go of a baby.

Of course you're stressed and panicky.

Give your mind time to heal, Monique, and the chest pains will disappear. The whole thing is stress, my dear. Believe me, things will get better after a few months.

My love to you,

Chrissie. x

• Posted

Hi Chrissie

Thanks for the message much appreciated you wont believe how better i feel speaking to people that know what i am going through its amazing i appreciate all your support when i came up out of hosp i cried a little and thought everything was going to be okay i still did think about my baby. 2 weeks ago i started having panic attacks my husbands car broke my moms car her engine seized and everything just got to much and i broke down and cried and cried since then i cant sleep,chest pains,fear of dying,cant sit still,worrying the whole time i was scared to speak to someone coz i was scared my husband and family will think im crazy and will be disappointed in me

Thanks for the msg

• Posted

Monique, it is always a tragedy when a baby dies. Did you have a general anaesthetic whilst you were in the hospital being treated - because that could cause the chest pains, too, as they have to put a tube down into your lungs.

I don't think you need an ECG - you would have had one while in the hospital, so there's no reason to have a test done again, that you've already had.

You will feel very sad and want to cry for quite a while yet. That is normal.

I hope very much that nobody will think you're crazy, or be disappointed in you.

50% of pregnancies end as miscarriages. It's nobody's fault, Monique.

If you want to send me a PM, please do.

Much love from Chrissie. x

• Posted

Hi Chrissie

Thank you so much for the msgs its truly so amazing to know that people all around the world that i dont evan know are so supportive this means much to me amazingly my chest pains feel so much better i had little this afternoon and its gone no w

• Posted

Oh, honey, I am so sorry for you.

I agree with Chrissie that it is most probably grief for your little one, but I think you should get an ECG done just to be on the safe side.

Take care of yourself, hugs to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.