I have bad constipation and don know how to get rid of it. Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from constipation for the past 2 weeks now. I have a big and hard poop inside of me and I need help to try and get it out! I am travelling in2 days so I need help right away. I have been trying for over the past week to get it out. Is it ok if it has been sitting inside of me for atleast 10 days? Is it to big to push out? What do I take to get it out? What do I do to get it out? I have really bad stomach aches every single second of the day and can't get rid of them. This makes me cry all the time too. Can someone please tell me what to do to get this big poop out please. I am desprit

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you have stool softener pills available at drug store or magnesium. In order to prevent constipation a diet change is helpful to try and add more fiber and drink a more water, moving is important to get the intestins flow moving regular. 
  • Posted

Try macrogol. It is a stool softener that helps the stool absorb water which should make it easier to pass. Have you contacted your doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.