I have barely any hobbies

Posted , 3 users are following.

My parents are nice and loving but they don’t understand people may have fun and like things that they don’t like or think is wrong. The only hobby I have is plant and animal keeping, as I love my animals and plants and do maintenance on time Etc., it only takes so much time, I have a phone and a computer but I can’t do anything on them, my parents are completely against, shooting, stabbing, dying, etc anything violent in a game, that’s literally 95% of games, I just played them and shut it of before my parents came, but recently I’ve had to move my computer to somewhere they can see, it’s pretty dumb I’m a teenager and can’t play a game omegle xender with violence in it. And every other thing I get interested in I can’t do. I’m literally so bored and my parents just say go start a business etc. I can bearaly do anything with my 2015 MacBook Air already, and they expect me to start a business or code etc, I can’t even open iMovie without it crashing. I’m not allowed to have a console, and my parents are very well off financially, I’m not trying to be spoiled but they like never get me or give me anything and they expect me to do so much with birthday money? Or expect me to start a business. right when I can I’ll get a job I will i already have a work permit, I was going to get a job during summer but COVID ruined that.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You can still get a job, or jobs that help nowadays, in these times, are retail and care work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.