I have Barrett’s Esophagos and Hiatus Hernia. Have difficulty with feeling sick and swallowing.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I want a second opinion. Difficulty feeling sick/swallowing bad indigestion.  Can anyone recommend a private consultant.  South Manchester area. 

1 like, 2 replies


2 Replies

  • Posted

    I don’t know any private doctors but my consultant surgeons name is mr Akthar at salford royal 

    He is an amazing consultant and a surprisingly friendly and approachable person too. 

    Hope this helps 

    Maybe he might also do private work too? 

    Report Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.