I have become nothing

Posted , 5 users are following.

I don't want to live anymore. It's too hard, I don't want to do anything. I have dropped out of school and I'm sick of everyone telling me to do something. My dad in particular won't leave me alone. I'm just so tired of everything. I'm tired of being alive. I don't know what to do. I have no future, no where to go and nothing to do

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ross,

I'm not gonna tell you what you already know & tbh I feel exactly the same right now feeling completely lost & like there's no point in anything. The only way to ensure you have no future is to end it & that means ending any possible chance of happiness that could be right around the corner. It means giving up on yourself before you've actually had a chance to live. I know you can't see anything improving or changing right now but nothing stays the same forever you just need to allow yourself to keep going day by day. This might not be great advice but it's what I believe - Life is pretty shxt for most people, it's not meant to be perfect it's meant to be shxt so you can appreciate when it's not. You kinda have to grab the little joys as & when they come along & you hold on to the things that make you happy even if that's something as simple as a place you like to go or a song you love or a memory that makes you smile, to me those are the real treasures & you've got a whole lifetime of those treasures waiting for you. 

Message me anytime x 

• Posted

Your not alone and I know your struggling right now but seriously your not alone. You messaged here and that was a huge step. I know it’s hard I’m going threw a really hard time at the moment as well. I’m not going to tell you what to do or what you should do coz I know your sick of that, but seeing a doctor about this could be a starting point. It would just open the door to recovery, coz what you have is and illness and it’s fixable, everything is fixable. Please just take care of yourself and don’t make any drastic decisions when your in such a low state of mind, I know that’s devastating, but please hold on. Your loved. 
  • Posted

I’m sorry that you are feeling so badly. How old are you?

Did something happen to make you feel this way?

Your dad is on your back because he wants to see you get an education. 

Were you in high school or college?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.