I have been cured of social anxiety disorder

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi to all people here that suffer. Just to be short I suffered from social anxiety disorder maybe generalised anxiety also for one year and a few months...I was desperate because I couldn`t see any solution to my problems(this was trigered by the fact that I was bullied at work and stressed in general). I was afraid to take meds as tried them and made me feel worse, I was afraid to talk to a psychoterapist as I was afraid to talk with anyone...Anyways, in a few months my problem got worse and worse...I developed anxiety when standing in quews at the post office, couldn`t go shopping, couldn`t at some point even go to the front of my door...because I was afraid...I have made courage though one day and went to see a hypnotherapist, went for 5 times, and after that now I am again the person that I used to be, I am normal again...I can go shopping, by tube, stand in a que without shaking and trembeling, and I wanted to share my experience with you so you can try if you want and maybe this is something that will help you also to feel better...Thank you

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.