I have been dealing with popped ribs and also been told I have Costochondritis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got hurt at work pulling merchandise out for a truck shipment back in late nov 2017. I heard a pop sound and instantly felt pain in my right side of my chest and even down my right arm. The ER doctor said Costochondritis and sent me home with some medicine. But it didn't get better. I went to Osteopathic doctors they told me in Feb of 2018 that I had popped ribs. So they gave me workers comp and told me to keep seeing the doctors. But is this a short term or long term injury. I feel them pop everyday and I'm always in discomfort. But I can only get into the doctors for therapy every 2 weeks. Should I look for another doctor or continue with these Osteopathic ones. I just want to be pain free so I can go back to work again. But this makes me short of breathe and hurts all the time.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There's really no cure for it. Just have to find best meds that will work for you to manage the pain. Try CBD capsules...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.