i have been dealing with this for 8 months now i’m so sick of it

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have had these genital molluscum bumps for 8 months and i just want them gone. i had a few froze off a couple weeks ago but idk if its healing right. i didnt get the rest froze off because i was given a topical treatmeant to put on a couple times day for a few days. its just hard to keep up with and you dont want to get it on your skin just the bump but its hard when you cant see them!! i was going to just got back and get them all froze but i dont know if the ones i had froze are even healing right and i dont want a bunch of scars down there. can anyone give me some advice on what helped them leaving no scars ? or at least not too bad where its noticeable? i am uploading pics of the ones ive had froze off about 16 days ago now.image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.