I have been depressed for 2 weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Penis shaft got pimples and I don’t know clearly it’s pimples or it’s normal penis.. I don’t have any pain or symptoms or redness.. I think its normal but still I’m doubtful 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures here?

• Posted

Take a picture, sync it to a computer then upload next time you reply.
  • Posted

If it was anything bad, I think you'd have more discomfort. You don't say if this is a recent thing or whether you've only just noticed something that might always have been there. Give it a few weeks, and if it hasn't changed it is unlikely to be anything to worry about. If you need reassurance go to a sexual health clinic. If you want to upload photos, you have to use a computer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.