I have been depressed for about 1 year

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im 26 years old. My height is 163 cm and my weight is 54kg. I'm thin and shorter. I need to increase my height about one inch and need to be slightly fat than now. If there is medicine for slight flat and increase height. Please tell me.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi I don't think theirs anything out their that will increase your height so you have to learn to live with it, your body weight and shape you can alter though, first off you can increase your calorie intake but make sure you have healthy foods and then you could do body building, it takes time to see good results but it's worth it, once you start to see the benefits your confidence will improve, height is not everything, being a nice person is a much nicer trait, I am presuming your male

• Posted

Thanks for the informtion. Is there any medicines for weight increaseand also Don't you know any medicine (tablets or powder) for increase height? 

• Posted

I can promise you that there is definitely not anything that could be given to you to increase your weight, maybe if you were a baby and suffering from a genetic disease then you could have had a growth hormone but you are not and actually at 5.5 your not incredibly small, eat well and your weight will increase but you need to exercise like I said or you will just get fat
    • Posted

That should have been height on first part not weight, anyone can change weight
  • Posted

Hi Kelum, 

no, even a drastic hormonal therapy does not result in change of height. As with the weight itself, try eating more protein filled meals (meat, soy, beans), low fat cottage cheese accompanied by loads of fruits and vegetables. Try eating regularly every two hours with huge breakfast and slowly reducing size of the meals so at 8 PM you will have only light dinner. Work out more and focus on strength training and have protein shake with protein-rich meal after workout. Height is not much. Live healthy, work out and invest in your personality and intellectual capabilities instead. It pays out much more than fantasizing about height. Height is overrated. 

Focus on above mentioned points and you will never doubt yourself wink

Keep your spirits high, 

Martin 

• Posted

Unfortunately, there is no such medicine. If you are feeling vigorous, can this be your normal weight?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.