i have been depressed for two years.i can't bear any pressure cause panic attack

Posted , 3 users are following.

its been two years since i graduated from university.i have completed my degree in software engineering.study was easy but when i enter into market.i started to lose my confidence and everything.i want to work but whenever any interview came i dont know suddenly why my mind filled with so many thoughts that make me quit that interview or if i went for any interview my mind goes blanked and cause panic attack.i was so stressed right now friends who came with me they went so far away they are getting higher salaries and i am still stuck at zero couldn't even get any internship.day by day i am losing my self its like i am defeated.people laugh at me they think that i am just making excuses but they didn't know about me about my mind.i am not strong like others...i dont know what to do someone please suggest something

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello abdulHAseeb. So sorry that you are in so much pain. I am so glad that you have written to us. I think many of us can go along doing fine and something in our life can trigger our depression and anxiety. It has caused me to become paralyzed in my life at times and when I least expected it. Like your graduating from college and going out to interview for jobs. Have you seen a counselor or psychiatrist? Are you open to taking an antidepressant to get you moving forward. This may take some time but action is needed now. One more question will you please keep us posted we want to know how you are doing and what you are doing? Diane
    • Posted

thanks for understanding ,the things is i can't afford psychiatrist cause i am jobless and not earning any money.i had a interview today i didn't go there i couldn't do it,i couldn't make my self go there.instead i am crying why its happening to me.why i am getting mentally weak day by day.i don't even know about this antidepressant  drug.i am dealing it on my own.i have completed my study.i don't know what i am gonna do.

• Posted

I had no one to talk to so i search for some forum where i can share my problem.its my first forum that i joined.i want to go to my past i use to be happy,but its been 2 years i didn't even laugh with heart i am dying from inside

• Posted

AbdulHAseeb. Can you get on  the net and pull up free clinics in your city for mental health. Most cities have them. Where is your family? There is no shame in being depressed. Many many people go through life and experience what we do. Will you look up these clinics and call them and get back here and let us know what you find? Please. Diane
  • Posted

Do they offer counseling and psychiatry there? Will you look for free counseling on the Internet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.