I have been eczema free now for 2 months

Posted , 5 users are following.

A couple of months ago a patient came into the pharmacy I work at and requested an item called 'Skin Repair Lotion' with emu oil. I hadn't heard of it but it was available through special order from our pharmaceutical wholesaler so I ordered it for the woman. She told me that she had been a long time user of this lotion where she had purchased it from some pharmacy near where she had lived in Birmingham and that she claimed to have cured her eczema with it by eliminating flaky itchy skin which took around a week and then forestalling future flare ups following daily application. 

I ordered a one of these for myself as well having had little success with other over-the-counter emollients, in particular Goldbond and Cera Ve. And, I have to say I was amazed at how fast acting the skin repair lotion was. My flare ups only seem to hit when the cold weather comes in and it only seems to affect my arms. Anyway, I applied the lotion to my arms and within 2 days the itching was less intense, within 4 days it had completely stopped and within 7 days the redness, itchiness and dry flaky nastiness had almost completely cleared up. And i've now gone through a whole bottle - which lasted a good amount of time because once I put this one I didn't feel the need to apply it again unlike the goldbond which I would have to reapply a couple of times a day. 

I cannot speak highly enough of this stuff and i am over the moon that I stumbled over this. The lady who ordered it told me it was readily available where she came from down south but she couldn't find it anywhere in New Jersey without having to special order it. 

I've googled this stuff and you can buy it online. 

This worked fantastically for me and I just wanted to share my experience in the hope it can help more people. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm going to give that stuff a try. I've had ONE finger - the middle finger of my left hand of all places - that KEEPS breaking out just as it is nearly healed.  It's driving me NUTS! Three months, if not longer now.  The redness goes down and the skin begins to heal and then BOOM - little bumps show up and turn red and nasty.  I've tried so many different things and NOTHING works completely.  Thanks!

• Posted

Thanks Daniel

Will see if I can get it here in the Uk.

Thanks so much

Junie

• Posted

Thanks so much for sharing!

I am in Canada so this will be a difficult (and expensive) job to get it to me. Seems to only be for sale in the states and no one ships to Canada.

Has this worked for anyone else? I am so so desperate I will pay whatever if it means curing my eczema on my hands.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.