I have been experiencing chest pains, fatigue and dizziness

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been experiencing chest pains, fatigue and dizziness for 2 months now. i went to see the dr who did xray and it came back normal. the dr suspected it could pleurisis and he just gave me pain killer and sent me away. that didnt change anything. i saw a cardiologist who did ekg on me and suspect i was having a heart attack. he gave me some meds ( which include clorodrogel, asprin, omega-3, etc) which i took for one month but with no improvement. i saw another cardiologist. he ordered for an another ekg, 2 echos and blood works. ( cholesterol, ASOT, FBC, cardiac enzyme,etc) which all came back normal and he disputed what the cardiologist one told me. he prescribed some drugs to cure the chest and throat infection he suspected i was having.

i have taken the meds for 2 week now but i still feel weakness especially in the joint, chest pains all over my chest (though it has reduced a little bit) and dizzy. I am 35 years.

What should i do? All i want is to know whats wrong with my body? any similar experiences? please help.!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.