I have been feeling like I am druged I hear people talk and hear there voice afterwards .

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi my name is Julio I am 16 and I have been struggling with the same symptoms and I feel like I’m going crazy I don’t know how to describe it. this all started on December 25 and my family was having a gathering prior to that date my dad let me try alcohol and I have also done weed once. but what I do remember from my story is that day was that it was really stressful and I was anxious this occurred at night I was drinking water but later that night I started feeling dizzy like I was drugged and a quickly panic because I knew I should not be feeling good I run to the restroom and as soon as I got there I kind of blacked out for a minute people came looking for me and when I stared at them their voice is full just attacking my head I didn’t want to be around none of them it seemed like I was in a dream then they told me to get back flat on the bed they felt my heart rate and it was really high at the moment my hands are cold and my head had a fever they took me to the hospital they run blood test and many other things and they couldn’t diagnosed me The first week after that incident I was still very paranoid the symptom for really high my mom thought it was anxiety and depersonalization so she started giving me a call my nerves and get rid of that after a month and a half the symptoms start calm down and start eating a better diet and everything was going well still haven’t felt like I did before December 25 but it was better than I was being paranoid having 10 panic attacks a day not wanted to leave my room because I was scared but now I could have walked talk to people and then more physically active But just two days ago I’m having his feelings come back to me I can hear myself talk louder and I could see other people talking louder I see their voibut just two days ago I’m having these feelings come back to me I could hear myself talk louder and I could see other people talking louder I see them talking And hear the voice delayed after and hear their voice delayed after they talk they talk and I just think I’m going crazy if anyone could read this message please help I don’t know what to do I don’t want to feel any of this anymore please call me or text me if anyone see this message 6022922023

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.