I have been having temple pain for almost a week really anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, this is my first time using any type of health website so i really hope this helps because im desperate at this point. This all started when i had a few drinks about 6 nights ago-last monday(today is sunday evening here), and the next morning my head was throbbing like crazy on my left side especially by my temple, it went away with time i had other normal signs of a hangover.(i have trouble digesting alcohol recently since i was treated for h.pylori about 6-7 months back). Anyways, the day after that-tuesday- i got a fever and diarrhea and some vomiting on tuesday with light headache still on my left side, it came and went throughout the day. I went to the hospital on Wednesday since i also har abdominal pain, in the ER they gave me fluids did some blood work and disregagrd the come and going headaches on just my left side saying they were migranes. They diagnosed me with a uti and told me to follow up with my gastro about my abdominal pains.  The other symptoms went away but my headache on my left side still comes and goes and when it comes it like pressure and my vein throbbing and then my eye feeling a little heavy kind of like i have a pink eye a bit. This is just he left side of my head. I also am a smoker- weed- i understand it gives anxiety and it can make me imagine symptoms but i tried not smoking for days it doesnt work, however, when i take a hit from a bong(which i do when i cant sleep from worry or just cant sleep in desperation) it makes my head pressure worse in that moment and for the next hour. I feel the same way when a breathe in a bit deep as well but the pressure is less. I have an appointment with my neirologist on 11th of february and my mri scheduled on the 27th of january, i am really worried its an aneurysm or something life threatening that i cant last till 27th or something im like starting to get health anxiety from this. If there is even a slight chance that this is life-threatening i am just really worried

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have had like an aching sensation behind my left eye now for prob 6 months. I too get anxiety thinking of all it can be. It doesn't ache often, and not bad when it does. It's just noticeable. Almost like an eyestrain..I do have othr issues such as tinnitis, vertigo, head ridges..like Ridgeline bumps on my skull..Dr says are cysts..not sure..Google can scare ya ro death, so I wait..got appt ent on 25th..all for a growth seen by my dr in ear..who knows..all I know is I can drive myself crazy or just keep saying...it will be what it will be and I will deal with it then. Right now, I don't have to deal with it, so I'm not going to worry..all in God's hands and his timing..his will...hope for you peace until you know..take care

• Posted

Hi Ian’s are u sure that some one didn’t put some thing in ur drink ? But also u said u had uti ? What does that mean ? Get all the test that need to be done .I have anxiety, depression only due to getting Gillian Barrie syndrome I use to be so active did way to much due to the disease my anxiety is worse sad to say . But do all the tests stay go to your appointments . I was neurologist easy to say try not to think about it but that’s what we do worrie till we find out . Try focus think good things even read good things .Tell them check your blood work for diabetes to . Good luck let us no what’s happening plz😊🙏🏻🤗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.