I have been having these symptoms for 11 months now

Posted , 7 users are following.

one day i woke up and notice my left leg feels a little weaker than the other , i brushed it off as nothing and then one night i felt really ill and ever since the i noticed the following symptoms

1. change in the color and texture of my stool
  2. internal vibration around my upper body and head
  3. stomach was making noise and rumbling
  4. rashes that appear clustered around an area on my fingers or arm and disappears after some days
  5. there was a time my head felt heavy and it happens a few times
  6. muscle vibration around my thighs and calf
  7. lost weight
  8. bone pain on my arm or leg , it comes and go and usually last for 5-30 seconds
  9. hotness around my head and arm
  10. i fell weaker than the usual me and also sometimes i have pains at the back or uper back
  11. saw blood in my stool at one time some 5 months back
  12. my fart smells bad even after stooling and a feeling that i can smell my gut
  13. weird headache and head disturbances

i am really worried and scared at this point , doctor has requested a lot of medical test which comes out negative . is anyone familar with these symptoms and what could it be

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

imageimage

is anyone familar with those rashes above , ever since i started having these sympoms the rashes come and go

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.