I have been having this problem for 6years now, i can't ...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having this problem for 6years now, i can't sleep most time, cause i have to sleep in a sitted position most times. Like the other man mentioned, i have tried all medications and nothing seems to come through for me. I believe there is no r4eal sucess in this. The medications on offer are not doing their job right. I even get irritated by water itself. I have even changed my diet and sleeping pattern but to no vail. So many people are suffering because of this and little attention is done. I have just come back from an endoscopy and as usual the same result and nothing to be done. What is really the point of wasting money on all these endoscopy and still no medicine to be given. Again i sleep wih acid bothering me and a pain ripping my chest. Walk out of the hospital with nothing to relieve my pain. We need answers....

[i:e6c4c00066]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:e6c4c00066]

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i also have hh too. the only way to cure the hh is by surgery. you should searching for hernia specialized doctor.
  • Posted

maybe you have a hernia hiatus that was missed diagnosed while you did endoscope, so maybe you should ask the examinator who will perform endoscope to you to focus on checking whether you have hernia hiatus or not.

you need to go to another endoscope examinator because hernia hiatus is not easily checked, the endoscope examination need to be performed by experienced examinator who knows well about how to detect hernia hiatus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.