I have been having UTI symptoms BUT...

Posted , 6 users are following.

At the end of Novemember I went to the doctor, found bacteria and white blood cells, positive UTI, went back again a few weeks later same, more antibiotics, a few weeks later I had kidney pain, diagnosed with a kidney stone... Gone back over and over for pain in my urithra, like a UTI but the test come back no bacteria, high levels of white blood cells... Had a CT scan everything was good, ultra sound good, all the tests came back fine, I have an appt with a urologist, however Doctor put me on cipro, a 10 day regimen... On day 5 and still UTI that issues, then I went on the internet... Now I'm freaking out about bladder cancer... I just want to be normal again... Scared and alone...

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi... Pls don't be scared of anything.. Don't go on internet and read the stuff. EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT.. sometimes it could be just muscle weakness of pelvis.. relax and be happy.. u will be fine..

Luv and hugs

• Posted

Thank you, yes I am coming to realize the internet can scare the crud out of you... Thank you for the kindness... God willing this will all be over and I will go back to normal... I wish that for everyone with these symptoms... I will keep you posted on things as they go... Thank you, and God Bless
  • Posted

This sounds a little bit similar to what I've been experiencing although my urine culture always comes back clear but I still feel like I have uti like symptoms and pain in my urethra. It's so frustrating not knowing what's wrong, I'm waiting on an appointment to see a urologist but I think that will take weeks. The pain in my urethra is like sharp and shooting and isn't there all the time but the burning when I urinate is. I dread going to the toilet everytime. I hope you get whatever it is sorted soon, let me know how you get on.

• Posted

I've the same problem but mine started after having a hysterectomy last year in September now I'm back at the doc's this morning 😡

• Posted

Hi 1 billie

What did your doctor say today?? Appreciate if you could share.. Thanks and God bless

• Posted

Hi I'm she's put me on trospium 60mg and have to go back to the hospital for more tests.

• Posted

Thanks billie.. can you pls share what kind of tests would you have to go through and for what?

Thanks again

• Posted

Hi again. Yeah my ginocolagist said I've go pelvic floor but still need me to go for physiotherapy as it's affected my hips too. I sat sit down for a while then struggle to get up but once I'm up I'm OK. My bladder control is very very poor.

• Posted

Well here is my latest, I ended up in the emergency room after I posted... They diagnosed me with some weird bacteria, and a massive infection... Also my left kidney was twice the size it should have been... they are now saying my kidneys are riddled with kidney stones, so much so that I was measured at having a 6mm stone so they put a stint in to drain my kidney, and antibiotics to kill the infection... In two weeks I go back in to remove all stones from my left kidney, not sure about the right kidney, they say that one has stones in it as well... the crazy thing is I have never ever had any issues before, now here I am with God only knows... So that is the latest... I will keep everyone posted, on the weird bacteria they think is cause this mass producing of stones... thank you all for just being here, I pray that we all get healed...
  • Posted

Hi. Have been having  what they said was cystitus since last October.Ended up in A & E one night pain so severe. Urine test e

was clear just given painkillers which helped a bit. Ended up  with high anxiety.Pain ended early November, saw urogologist had all tests, all clear said I had healthy bladder. Problem started two weels ago, given nitrofurantoin although urine sample clear.went away for 3 days now back. Wondered what best to drink to give least discomfit just read about not drinking carton cranberry juice as acidic so that will go. Nice to know Im not alone but wouldnt wish this om anyone, Just want to curl up with hot water bottle. I"m sure your worse fears are unfounded but this pain getts you down so much u dont know what to think. Hope u feel much better soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.