I have been in alot of pain, coughing etc

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I am have been getting chest pains, back, coughing and most of all shortness of breath but I can't go to the doctors or go to the hospital just in case they think I am making it up

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Is it asthma though as I have had it for quite sometime
    • Posted

It could be a lot of different things. You either need to get it checked ASAP or give some more details as it sounds more like a heart attack, which it’s more then likely not, so do you have any other symptoms?
  • Posted

Why would the GP think you are making it up?  Do you worry about your health a lot?

Ignore people scaremongering on this site.  It sounds like a virus but go to your doctor if you are not getting better after a week or if you feel worse just to make sure.  

• Posted

Occosionlly heavily breathing, the chest feels like 2 of my ribs are stabbing into my lungs
    • Posted

Contact your doctor by phone if you are struggling, they are there for you.
  • Posted

If you are suffering from any type of chest pain, coughing, and shortness of breath, I'd definitely recommend going to see the doctor. It's possible it's asthma, but it could be something else as well. I'm not sure why doctors would think that you're making it up, but you need to be properly evaluated to make sure nothing serious is going on. Hope you feel better soon! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.