I have been living with depression most of my life, l was put on mirtazapine at the age of 28.

Posted , 5 users are following.

At the age of 36 l weaned myself of them a very very important thing to do and l felt great, now t the age of 43 l find myself living with anxiety and horrible panick attacks for about 3months now. I have been to the doctor who has prescribed me miryazapine 15 mgs l no these ones work for me as thesr were the ones that worked before along with this l have been paying for counciling paying l say is it not terrible a 6 month waiting list through nhs.... I feel terrified to start tablets but lm desperate .... Anyone help x

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Try immediately PASSION FLOWER. It works against panick. Try it asap.
    • Posted

I take kalms 3 times a day also rescue remedy which is helping its the fear thats catching up now lm getting to the stage l dont wish to out the door which isnt me at all l love the out doors seeing my family and friends 
  • Posted

If you live in England, consider seriously a long holiday where the sun shines. You ahve no idea how the sun (LIGHT) plays an important role in all these matters
  • Posted

If you have been on mirtazapine before and it worked, is there a reason why you don't want to take them?
    • Posted

I suppose lm trying to avoid them going back on them l feel a failure if l do that ...... 
    • Posted

Yes I can understand why you think that way, but you wouldn't be at all. I refused to go on them for 6 month's, for the same reason in many ways. They didn't work for me, but appreciate how you feel about it
    • Posted

Thsnkyou.... I wish you a speedy recovery with whatever you try .... I have reiki treatment with counceling she is amazing l have homework to read once an hour every day this in return will change my thought process from negative to positive 

• Posted

Haley, sounds if you are doing all the right things. Keep at it and I am sure you will be just fine
  • Posted

If you are his gang to go back on these, have you tried St.Johns Wort or 5-HTP as an alternative? I haven't tried them but have got some 5-HTP for when I'm off Mirtazapine completely.

good luck in whatever you decide to do.

jo

• Posted

Thankyou tried the htp they made me worse ....how are you getting on with mirtazapine
    • Posted

Hi,

I am slowly coming off the Mirtazapine, I'm on the liquid and am down to 0.1.5ml  adding in nights of 0.1ml. I have been doing really well, but this past week I have found nervousness creeping back in, and I have been waking up earlier and earlier. Last night I woke about 2am, and then dosed in and out for the rest of the night! Feeling quite anxious this morning and totally gutted cause I'd been feeling amazing. Really hoping its a blip! X

• Posted

Sorry autocorrect jumped in, it should read if you are hesitant et 
  • Posted

Yes with a lot of success.
    • Posted

Hello

I'd be very interested to hear of your Charles Linden Experience please. As long as you are happy to share! You can private message me or post here, whichever! I've looked in the TCL method but never taken the plunge, so would be keen to hear from a success story please?

thanks

Jo x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.