i have been noticing alot of blockingouts or syncope, what are some of the causes and what can i do

Posted , 2 users are following.

am 20 years old concern about my being

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi darling, I am sure it worries you. Are you Hypermobile by any chance, can you do things like bend you thumb to your forearm, bend your, little finger backwards with knees straight put your hands flat on the ground? If you can look up the Beighton scale and see what else you can do?
  • Posted

Hi are you double jointed look up the Beighton Scale? If you are it might well be related to that. If not do you have a low BP? Are your periods normal? Or have you been trying to lose weight!
  • Posted

How did you get on Jermaine? I hope your GP was helpful in reassuring you, the problem it seems, is lack of awareness of Hypermobility, Syncope, presyncope and Dysautomnia with the medical community at the moment. Have you joined the POTS and stars groups yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.