i have been on co-dydramol since june 2006 for pain reli...

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been on co-dydramol since june 2006 for pain relieve and a anti inflamatry and they do nothing for the pain sad

[i:f95cf42222]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:f95cf42222]

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm not a doctor or pharmacist, but haven't you been taking the same pain-killer for too long?
  • Posted

I am on amytriptaline with co-dydramol at night and it helps me sleep but I wake up in a lot of pain in the mornings
  • Posted

this tablet hits only such as a muscle pain if you had such as an headache it wouldnt touch it ive been on them for 16yrs and found this out myself i was given them for pain in my neck and arms and hands through nuropathy it only gets to the site of that you need to take it for you need an other kind of tablet with it except parocetomol as it has got that in in you would overdaose on it if took both its like an inflamorty drug its same as you having an headache it wouldnt touch it ive been on it all these yrs but now its time i moved to another ive found its not working for me either,

cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.