I have been on seroquel for months All it does is expanding the manic and depression cycles

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello All,

I am looking for Seroquel users and if they had same experience as me.

i have been on seroquel for several months, increasing dosage till i reached 300mg.

every time i increase the dosage , i have this lovely nice week or so, of feeling good confident and healthy, then a drop step by step back to depression and its symptoms....

does it mean i need to increase dosage again, or does it mean seroquel is not working?

i will be discussing this with my doctor ofc, but sometimes doctors dont really know the answer or the meds formula needed for cure. As it depends from one person to another.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My health professional told me that when the medicine stops working, it means your taking too much.  Taking a clean couple months of a break could help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.