i have been so depressed, what should i do? please guide me

Posted , 2 users are following.

On 2nd oct 2016, my friends celebrated my birthday.. I was wearing contact lens.. I didn't know about my friends they just sprayed snowspray on my face. It went into my eyes i wash my eyes while wearing lens. And suddenly my one lens was lost in eye after 30 sec it came out but from then till now i am having irritation in my eye, reddish and pain in my eye ball sometimes it becomes watery and it becomes difficult for me to see.. I am not getting what to do and what is happened to my eye.. Can you please guide me??? I am so worried

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go to eye dr.

Maybe scratched.....use Muro drops.

Maybe irritated it/inflammation.

• Posted

I went to dr. So many times .. They gave antibiotic drops but still i have problem in my eye..

Isn't it keratitis symptoms? I'am so afraid of it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.