I have been suffering from backache since 1 week...What should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have tried many home remedies. But my pain has not come down. Hope your articles help me.

Thank you.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can you give some detail? Do you know what happened to start it? Do you have any history of muscle problems? Where in the back is it? Do you have any other symptoms?
  • Posted

well ive had back problems sense the age of 10... one thing that helps me when its spasming is to wrap a shirt or tower around it tieing it in the front to create pressure. t hen also squeeze an ice pack inbetween it
    • Posted

that should say towel*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.