i have been suffering from last two years.what should i do

Posted , 2 users are following.

hii i hv been suffering from few stomach problems from last two years.my stool not eliminate properly,and i feel like something stuck in my stomach after eating even in the moring when i get out of my bed.my stools are not weel shaped and i pass a very little stool.i did ct bt evrything comes right.i doesnt feel like i am hungry bt i can eat as like earlier.i did ultrasound everything comes ok just it comes excessive bowel and fecal matters bt doctors said it not serious....plz give few suggestions what should i do i am too much stressed and i sleep all the day!!!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Go back to your doctor and ask about IBS.  Your symptoms sound like it. It is important to get an official diagnosis of something other than 'it's not serious.'  In the meantime keep a food diary to check for food triggers.

• Posted

i hv diagnosis it with many doctors but they all said its not serious.bt i hv not done yet endoscopy or colonoscopy becoz i have no pain at any point at all
  • Posted

no...is this a digestion problem becoz i feels like something stuck in my stomach and my stools are nt cleared...a little stool
  • Posted

i just noticed that at one side of my stool it coverd by black like substances.i am too much woried
    • Posted

Go back to your doctor and ask for an endoscopy and colonoscopy even if you are not in pain.  It is important to rule things out.  But still ask about IBS because it is a digestive disorder.
  • Posted

i hv done my bilirubin test done yesterday...it shows that i have bilirubin level 3.6 with direct level of 0.20 and indirect level of 3.40...and i have homoglobin E

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.